Learn to think positive thoughts that will increase your happiness. This mindgame is designed to acknowledge that YOU ARE A SURVIVOR! Through playing this mind game you will feel happy and start thinking more positively not only during the game, but you’ll be happier the rest of your life as well. 🙂 Get yourself a happy mindset by playing this mental exercise game, it’s a lot like a guided meditation, so relaxing as well.
This practice / mediation game / exercise will help you to:
– Become happier in life
– Train a positive mindset
– Get more positive thoughts
– Acknowledge your own greatness and thus
– Build self-esteem
– Increase self-worth / feeling worthy
– Feeling strong
– Grow personally
– Grow spiritually
– Love yourself
– Master happiness
Start the free lessons of my Happy Mind Games Course by visiting this link:
Here are 4 tips from me to enjoy your meditations more:
– 1. Be kind to yourself
If your mind wanders off when you try to focus, don’t get impatient, be a 100% indulgent. If you don’t achieve your meditation goals, don’t be angry with yourself, practice compassion.
– 2. No Need for Discipline
You don’t need to have some regular and rigorous practice. Why would you force yourself to meditate an hour every day? Or even that 5 minutes you’re not looking forward to? Let joy and excitement guide you towards the meditation cussion exactly when is right for you. If you keep forcing and disciplining yourself it will be much harder to get in touch with your actual desire for meditation, then if you allow yourself also to not meditation when you don’t feel like it.
– 3. Be Comfortable
If your body is not comfortable during meditation, a great idea is to start practicing asana yoga, physical yoga postures that are designed to prepare the body for long seated meditations.
You can also make use of a backrest, like sitting on your sofa with a pillow in your lower back. Or even just lie on de floor, a mat, or on your bed (at least, if that doesn’t make you fall asleep).
– 4. Try out different techniques
No need to find the ultimate technique, or stick to a certain practice. You can freely ‘shop around’, try some mindfulness, practice some zen buddhist meditation, have a go with Vipasana, see if you like Tantrik meditations, or New Age. There are sooo many different styles and techniques, find out what you like. Find out what meditation is fit for YOU.
Also, knowing the benefits of meditation, will help you to be more motivated to meditate.
According to the website The Art of Living, some of the benefits of meditation are:
– Meditation reduces stress,
– Fosters clear thinking and
– Increases our capacity for empathy and compassion.
– Anxiety decreases
– Emotional stability improves
– Creativity increases
– Happiness increases
– Intuition develops
– Gain clarity and peace of mind
– Problems become smaller
– Meditation sharpens the mind by increasing focus and expands through relaxation
– A sharp mind without expansion causes tension, anger and frustration
– An expanded consciousness without sharpness can lead to lack of action/progress
– The balance of a sharp mind and an expanded consciousness brings perfection
And on a physical level, meditation:
– Lowers high blood pressure
– Lowers the levels of blood lactate, reducing anxiety attacks
– Decreases tension-related pain, such as, tension headaches, ulcers, insomnia, muscle and joint problems
– Increases serotonin production that improves mood and behavior
– Improves the immune system
– Increases the energy level, as you gain an inner source of energy
Cheers to that! 🙂
Find more of my free guided meditations on this link: